TCPDF is a PHP library which is used to generate PDF . FPDF is an open source library. You can use it for any kind of usage and modify it to suit your needs.
It started in 2002.
TCPDF is now one of the world's most active Open Source projects, used daily by millions of users and included in thousands of CMS and Web applications.
- No external libraries required
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation method
- supports JPEG, PNG and SVG images natively
- Transactions to UNDO commands;
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
- Text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping);
- Multiple columns mode
- Bookmarks and table of content
- Text stretching and spacing (tracking/kerning);
- Automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification
- Automatic page numbering and page groups;
- Move and delete pages
Easy to understand
Can use HTML, CSS code for table, column etc.
Download the PDF library from here.